Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daily Deals!


Don't you just love finding good deals? I DO!!! While doing my shopping, I always look for the clearance tags. I keep my eyes open for anything that I can use now or later!

Right now I am keeping my eyes open for Christmas gifts. This is actually a great time, stores are clearancing items to make room for the Holiday items, coming in!

I went down Wallmarts clearance, and found my daughter this great gift. A digital Scrap booking kit (originally 28.88), and a key chain digital photo keeper (originally 19.00), for $7.50 each!

I have linked 5 companies, that have daily deals! lick HERE, or visit my Meals and Deals listed on the left, and click on the Daily Deals in the column to the right, that says Daily Deals!

1 comment:

HDMac said...

That was a great buy!