Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch!










So today, I picked up the kids early from their Dad, and we headed out to the Pumpkin Patch! We went through the corn maze and I'm amazed we even found our way out! I was very confused! They gave us a cheat sheet map, but I didn't even understand it:) The theme was Narnia, and it was very cool! They did a great job! We had a lot of fun! The baby was awake for about the first 20 min of the maze, but slept through the last 40! Yep! It took us an hour to get through!


We had to find 6 mailboxes with special punches, so the kids could get their special treat at the end!

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Sounds like lots of fun!!!! Although I love the pic of Miss Rosie Posie on the pumpkin, I bet grammy would have LOVED to have babysat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Papa was out for a ride and grammy was home ALLLLLLLL day long.... Spot would have enjoyed the company!

HDMac said...

Also... ... funny, I was thinking that I would love to take the kids to a corn maize (we didn't have them when you were little) but the fear of getting lost! yeah, really, keeps me from doing that! lol... goofy!