Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Talk about Tuesday!!





































Today Is my 2nd daughters Birthday! She is 12 years old today!
The time goes by so fast! 1 more year and she is a teenager!
Andrea is the sweetest most lovable girl! God has blessed me with her! She has had some learning difficulties, but that is just part of who she is, and makes her the person she is! Andrea is always kind to everyone even when others have made fun of her! She has a heart of GOLD!
I love you Andrea, and thank God for you everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For Talk about Tuesday go to: http://www.lazyorganizer.com/blog/?p=2351

1 comment:

HDMac said...

She is a sweetheart. :) I made her my Talk about Tuesday also! But I always start getting sentimental and tearing up even writing about my sweeties!! Good grief!

By the way I tagged you.. go on over to my blog and find out about it. I know you are new to blogging and may not have 7 to tag but is fun to do the seven random things about yourself and gives people an idea of what makes up YOU! :)

Love ya