Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Here is a similar picture to the one i fixed, but unfortunately when I fixed the other picture, it didn't save the original.
Then when I put the SD card in to get the picture again and do the black and white. I left it in the computer, and it actually changed it on the card:( Didn't even know it could do that!!!!
In the other picture, that i changed, my daughter is standing up not squaring, so her arm is going across the picture, up to the right of Kaydens head!
So, Hopefully this can give you an idea of how the picture that i changed down below, was before the big change:)

2 comments:

HDMac said...

You are going to have to teach me how to do that! That is really cool.

Marcia Francois said...

Hi there

Came over to visit from your mom's blog - you have a very cute baby!!!

Marcia from Organising queen