Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Talk about Tuesday!!


We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend, and I took pictures of my children! When I got home and looked at the pictures, i was thinking how cute the picture of Kayden (4 months old ) would look without her big sis's arm in the picture. So I decided to play around with my paint program.


it was really fun! I had never done it before, now no one will ever be able to get me away from it:)


So here are my results!!!
And now I'm hoping I can get better with practice:)
To see what everyone else is talking about go to: http://lazyorganizer.com/

4 comments:

HDMac said...

It would be fun to see the before pic! lol

I finally could see where you painted it out last night when I was showing the picture to Papa.... but it is doesn't show that much... now I am anxious for you to show me!

Oh... and if Brit is available I thought she and I would go to the movie on Sunday.... :)

The Happy Housewife said...

Cute picture! I always want to play around with my pictures, but I never have the time, lol!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com

Anonymous said...

I agree...I want to see the before photo now! Looks great though...you did an awesome job.

krisijo said...

I tried to do the before picture, but it changed the whole photo, and didn't save the old one! Then I left the SD card in while i did the black and white, and it actually changed it on my card! I was disappointed, beause I had planed to show the before:) I would think it has to be here somewhere, but I can't find it:(