Friday, October 17, 2008

I was tagged!!

I was tagged by my mom, a week ago! I wasn't really sure what to do and got busy with things! So now I am going to honor that tag. I guess I have to write a few things about myself, then tag others! I don't know many bloggers yet, but hope to learn more each day:)
Ok....
1.) I am 34 years old

2.) I am a mother of 4 lovely children, and not really Step-Mother of 2 lovely girls, but pretty much play the rule:)

3.)I Love animals! I really miss my dogs:(

4.) I was raised in a Christian home, and thank God for that everyday. I am a Christian and fully admit my life is not where I would like it to be right now, and long to become a better person and be the person God wants me to be.( hope this isn't to personal, but it is how I am feeling at the moment.

5.)I love all kinds of music! I always wished I had learned to play the drums and the guitar!

6.)I have a large family and love it! I wouldn't give it up for the world!!!! I know my children love it also! Although we all have our differences we love each other unconditionally, at least I know I do and I hope they all feel the same:) :)

7.) and last but not least, I really am not sure what to put---I guess I'm just the kind of person that wants to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I would like to be every ones friend and have everyone get along! Unfortunately in this world this does not work to my benefit the majority of the time:)

I tag:

The Munson Blog


My Place in the California Sun


Tyler's Triumph


My Happiness Haven


http://mypreciouspennies.blogspot.com/2008/10/wordless-wednesday-best-friends.html


http://littleprincesschronicles.blogspot.com/2008/10/while-cat-is-away-mice-will-play.html


http://myahspage.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Mrs. O said...

How fun to learn more about you, I'll play along.

My life isn't quite where I'd like it to be either, but I'm grateful for each new day.

HDMac said...

:)


I LOVE the new pic you posted on your profile! It is darling!!!!

Lori said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I've been so blessed to connect with your mom via online and I'm just as excited to meet you. Thanks for the tag, I'll try to do it right:)