Monday, September 22, 2008

My Family

Hi, I am a 34 year old mother of 4. I have a 13 year old daughter, who plays volleyball and will be starting basketball for the first time, this year. My 11 year old daughter, is an excellent gymnast, and will be playing volleyball this year. Baseball and football are the sports for my 8 year old son, and when he's not playing outside, he is playing his video games. And last, but not least my adorable baby girl! She is just 3 months old, and is adored by everyone.
My boyfriend also has 2 girls, 7 and 9! They are with us half of the time, but usually ends up to be more. So we usually have a house full with 6 active children:)

Recently, I have been trying to find ways to be able to stay home with my new baby, like I did with my others! 3 weeks ago I just signed up with Avon, and figured I would give it a try! Didn't do so bad on my first order, I am pretty excited about being an independent Sales Rep.
Check out my web page at http://kristinapetersen.avonrepresentative.com/ .

I started this blog, too keep everyone in touch, with what is going on with our family!
Hope you enjoy!

No comments: